Argus Growth Consultants, Ltd. is a provider of economic development and public finance services for businesses, real estate developers, governmental agencies, port authorities, and other public entities in Ohio and throughout the nation. Our services include financial analysis and management services of TIF districts, community development authorities and special improvement districts. We also provide bond administration services and a full range of economic development advisory services which includes incentive negotiation and procurement, site selection services, incentive strategy & design, and special project and management consulting to both public and private sector clients.
Named after the 100-eyed guardian from Greek mythology, Argus is both guide and guardian of your development goals, helping you realize your vision for growth and vitality.
We “Guide” by:
- Helping local communities develop, refine and implement economic development policies and programs that improve their competitiveness and facilitate job creation and income growth
- Educating economic development professionals, developers, businesses, and others on the use of various economic development tools
- Directing local leaders, businesses, developers and property owners in the design and implementation of deal structures that facilitate development and achieve long-term value and success
- Advocating aggressively and responsibly for your project.
We “Guard” by:
- Analyzing deal structures as they are developed to test assumptions and consider best options
- Advising in and negotiating the structure of transactions to produce successful, financially beneficial development outcomes for businesses and communities
- Providing project management and facilitation services to advance public and public/private development projects
- Offering reporting and analysis solutions to monitor and maintain the health of a client’s investment long after the deal is made, including annual reporting and analysis of projects to monitor compliance with covenants and improve accountability with the investment commitments inherent in economic development incentive projects and public finance transactions
Argus is a valued partner in helping achieve your goals:
- Promoting economic development for your region
- Facilitating job creation for your community
- Creating tax revenue for your schools and public services
- Expanding your company's operation and/or footprint, helping you grow revenue and positively impact the community
- Working together with local communities and develop projects as a risk-sharing collaborative partner
If economic development is your goal, let Argus Growth Consultants guide and guard you along the way. Contact us today to get started.
Argus Team Members
Price Finley, Managing Director
M. Shannon Martin, Managing Director
Julie Burkart, Sr. Vice President
J. Caleb Bell, Vice President
Amy Gray, Vice President
Tax Increment Finance Services
Bond Administration Services
Economic Development Consulting Services
Job Creation and Investment Covenant Compliance Services
Community Development Authority Services
Special Improvement District Services
Argus is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bricker &